Customer Support Team
At this time, our website does not currently notify players when a reset e-mail has been sent. Our team is working to correct this.
In the mean time, we will provide assistance to you as best as we can.
If you are attempting to reset the password to an older Duelyst account created before July 11th, 2017:
From there, you will need to link your account. The following article should provide you with guidance:
If you are attempting to reset the password to a current BNEA account:
If you find that you are not being sent the Account Recovery e-mail after requesting a password reset, please do the following:
1) Search for an email entitled "Account Recovery" from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
2) Search for any contacts from email@example.com.
3) Clear your cache and cookies.
4) Check your spam or trash folders.
5) Check your spam filter for the e-mail above.
If you clicked on the password reset link but the "Reset Password" button isn't doing anything:
Your password must contain at least one letter, number and one of the following special characters: !@#$%^&*()_+=-`~?. The Reset feature will not work if your password does not meet these requirements.